Bancadati is the carrier neutral Data Center in Lugano (Switzerland) that combines Swiss tradition with the latest technologies, to support every type of business in the Digital Transformation. The Data Center, with a 1.200 square meters surface, is a fully managed infrastructure designed to meet the highest technological standards aimed at energy efficiency, security and service continuity. Bancadati is the reliable partner, in the national and international market, for business Digital Transformation, supporting customers with customized projects for colocation, backup and digital archive requirements. A capacity of 60 Petabytes make the Data Center one of the largest digital archive platform in Europe. This capacity aims to store data in a stable and secure way, by providing customers with Online Backup (Veeam) and Object Storage Solutions (Cloudian). In the 4 rooms completely dedicated to colocation, Bancadati guarantees the highest standards of security and flexibility to host any type of IT infrastructure.
We are looking for a Sales Director with technical and commercial skills to actively seek out and engage customers in Northern Italy and Switzerland, with an experience of at least 5 years in selling Storage, Archive and Backup solutions in the Italian or in the Swiss market. As a Sales Director, you will be responsible for growing our business by focusing on selling our services and providing to every customer complete and appropriate solutions. Next to that you will be responsible for the full sales lifecycle. You will be working closely with the team whenever high-technical issues are involved and with our product and marketing team to successfully offer our products to the Italian and Swiss market.
● Present, promote and sell services to new customers
● Achieve sales targets and outcomes within schedule
● Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
● Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
● Strong Technical knowledge on Storage, Archive and Backup
● Strong Sales experience in Data Centers, Storage, Archive and Backup
● Clients hunter
● Strong communication and negotiation
● Post-sales relationship management
● At least 5 years of experience in selling Storage, Archive and Backup solutions in the Italian or in the Swiss market
● Knowledge of the products
● Ability to travel in Italy or in Switzerland
● 30-35 years old (please specify your age on your application)
● Languages: Fluent Italian, English and German
● Place of work: visiting Clients around Italy or Switzerland
● Starting date: to be agreed